Goals of the Organization
1. We will provide our clients with legal services of the highest quality.
2. We will zealously represent our clients' interests with courage; devotion to duty; and uncompromised advocacy, limited only by the facts as developed; the law as it stands; and applicable ethical constraints and Rules of Professional Responsibility.
3. We will respect and represent the human worth and dignity of our clients.
4. We will deal in a professional, courteous manner with our clients; the courts; and all other representatives of the criminal justice system.
5. The organization will provide an environment that motivates and enables its employees to provide excellent legal services and work well together as a unit.
6. The organization will provide training opportunities to its employees so that they can maximize and efficiently use their skills.
7. The organization will provide equal opportunity to all employees and potential employees.
8. The organization's management will be stable, progressive, responsive, effective and fiscally responsible.
9. The organization will be managed in accordance with generally accepted management principles for organizations of a similar size, scope and purpose, but only to the extent that those principles do not interfere with the quality of the legal services provided by the organization to its clients.
10. The organization will provide continuing legal education and general support to the Criminal Justice Act panel members.