What's New? - New document: CJA Compensation Policy Manual - January 2010 - This compensation policy manual has been prepared to inform Criminal Justice Act (CJA) panel attorneys of the Courtís procedures and provide an understanding of the voucher review process. It also sets forth general guidance on reimbursement of expenses and compensable time.
Find a Panel Attorney By Last Name.
|A B C D E F G H J K L M N O P R S T W Y Z |
Nationwide Bldg., Suite 2, 493 Washington Ave.
Clarksburg, West Virginia
Upcoming News and Events
- Selected Post-Booker and Guideline Application Decisions for the 4th Circuit - Prepared by the Office of General Counsel, U.S. Sentencing Commission, July 2011.
- WV Bureau for Behavioral Health and Health Facilities - Residential treatment and long-term transitional living facilities listing.
- Federal Public Defender's Office Sentencing Resource Manual - Using studies and statistics to redefine the purpose of sentencing - September 2008.
- Federal Criminal Litigation Seminar June 9 and 10, 2011 - Class materials used during seminar.
- Guidelines for Administration of the Criminal Justice Act
- National CJA Voucher Reference Tool
- Public Defender's Handbook - Publication from the United States Marshal Service that provides detailed information concerning the manner in which the United States Marshal assists Federal Public Defenders and court-appointed counsel with witness subpoenas and reimbursement issues.
- Federal Rules - Links to the Federal Rules of Civil, Criminal, and Appellate Procedure, as well as the Federal Rules of Evidence provided by the Idaho District Court.
- United States Supreme Court Guide to Pro Se Petitions for Writ of Certiorari - a helpful guide for clients if counsel is allowed by Court of Appeals to withdraw from a petition for writ of certiorari to United States Supreme Court.
- Introduction to Federal Sentencing Guidelines - the 13th edition of this useful primer on federal sentencing practices.
- Post-Booker Outline of Sentencing Cases - a compilation of district court and court of appeals cases dealing with sentencing issues in the post-Booker era.
- Booker Litigation Strategy Manual- a practice guide to the manner in which Booker may affect a federal criminal case throughout the entire proceedings.
- 128 Mitigating Factors: Cases Granting, Affirming or Suggesting Mitigating Factors - by Michael R. Levine - Last updated February 1, 2006.
- Link to GSA Mileage Reimbursement Rates.
- Monograph 110 - Part B: Alternatives to Detention and Conditions of Release.
- Monograph 111 - Part C: Supervision of Federal Defendants.
- Monograph 107 - Part D: Presentence Investigation Report.
- Monograph 109 - Part E: Supervision of Federal Offenders.